GGS strives to provide better services for a better planet.
GGS attention to environmental, social and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding legal requirements in order to be innovative and demonstrate leadership on the issues that are important to us and our stakeholders. As GGS designs experiences, executes events and evaluates its success, GGS is able to choose every day in big and small ways how its actions and words build a better quality of life for our employees, clients, event participants and suppliers.
- GGS conducts a diverse array of audit and verification services against existing standards and provide advice and code of conduct solutions to suit your business.
- GGS coordinates its supply chain management to bring together training, audit and verification to support the effective management of social responsibility.
- GGS practices ongoing monitoring and support to ensure continual compliance with its clients own internal voluntary codes as well as mandatory standards.
Supply Chain Management:
GGS effectively manages any potential risks once identified in our supply chain through assessments, inspection and testing. GGS examines its supply chain security with security audits to ensure that theft, corruption and bribery are minimized. GGS maintains the highest standards of supply chain management. Efficient data management systems and training programs will ensure that best practice is embedded across your organization.
GGS global networks across a range of industries guarantees that you have access to the latest information and techniques relevant to your industry sector. Call our expert teams today for advice to suit your business.
GGS commits to:
- Minimize environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, energy and air quality.
- Reduce kWh energy use at office.
- Reduce emissions produced by staff air travel.
- Give back to communities by volunteering and donating resources.
- Ensure our supply chain has responsible social and environmental practices.
- 75% of vendors used meet company minimum sustainability guidelines are compliant.
- Create innovative approaches to minimize negative environmental impacts, improve economic bottom lines and integrate the social elements in to delivering meetings.
- A minimum of 5 sustainability innovations introduced for client projects.